Dilemma

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Dilemma

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 11:10 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Guywithdilemma
    Participant
    July 28, 2017 at 6:11 am #143451
    Dilemma

Matched with this girl on Tinder and things were going well. We switched to Kik and eventually wanted to meet/hook up. We planned to meet last Thursday after she got off work, but she had to cancel last minute as she was held back and it became too late. She says she is wanting to meet me soon so we agreed to meet the following week at some point but hadn’t decided on a day yet. I messaged her on the Saturday to find out when but my messages on Kik aren’t delivering. Either she has signed out the app or her phone isn’t working properly according to Google. She’s not ignoring me as she doesn’t even know I’ve contacted her. We don’t have each others numbers so there is no way of contacting each other other than on the app. I found her on Facebook though. We are not friends on it and I’m wondering if I should message her on Facebook or if that comes across as too needy/creepy… Or should I drop it… She did say she really wanted to meet me and was disappointed when we couldn’t…

Anonymous
    July 31, 2017 at 9:47 am #143575

Just text her, but start by creating sexual intrigue, make her attracted to you.