Dilemna here need advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Dilemna here need advice

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:25 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

nakamuru
    nakamuru
    Participant
    February 13, 2014 at 10:51 pm #47776
    Dilemna here need advice

Ok, I’m Korean and she is Japanese who came here as a abroad student. Met her online and she went back to her country after 3 months of dating her (spent everyday with her the last month and half though. She came from abusive previous bf so I really filled some of her void and helped her regain some trust in guys I think. She said she will be back to work in Seattle as flight attendant as she mentioned it didn’t require green card. But then later she realized she does and coming back this July will not be happening. Her dad is in Florida and has a green card and can get a sponsorship but will take up to year and half around. I can certainly wait for that because when I Skype and chat online.. It actually makes long distance relationship much less strenuous (I don’t know how people did it back in the days with no face chat)… (and also cost of international calling back then!!).. But she revealed something too me that was quite shocking.. She had a classmate that was —continued

nakamuru
    nakamuru
    Participant
    February 13, 2014 at 10:56 pm #47777

Australian and says she might be roomates with him and says that there will be no hanky panky and that they were just friends. Immediately my jaw dropped and realized why this was revealed just now. Her heart is very sweet but here wisdom is very lacking and seems like that’s why she doesn’t see this completely wrong.. So am I overreacting and I have trust issues.. or is this completely a red flag… Seems the guy is pursuing her though too (like she sent me message that he wanted to marry her… Ok obviously.. I realized. that’s a BIG RED FLAG… maybe im just so lost in love with her and the saying LOVE IS BLIND is really messing up my life… Gosh, I really don’t want my heart to be played with and since this is my first girlfriend I feel its gonna be very painful how it ends.. However, if I end on good terms and remain friends Ill support her

shwaz499
    Participant
    February 13, 2014 at 11:54 pm #47778

She was honest with you. If you feel like she is the kind of person that can be trusted, you should trust her. If it makes you uncomfortable, tell her. Maybe she can make different arrangements.

joejoe123456
    joejoe123456
    Participant
    February 19, 2014 at 10:42 am #48003

remaining friends would be a great way to stay in her life and show her you care