Do I ask him why the sudden change?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

cja0115
    Participant
    June 17, 2015 at 4:06 pm #81279

I went on two dates with a guy I met on social media a couple years ago. Bad timing never allowed us to meet before, but we finally did. We went out one night and we kept texting and communication was great. The next time we went to a concert and stayed overnight. We had such a great time. We did not hook up at all which I guess I thought was admirable of him. The next day we kissed bye and he asked what my schedule was and he wanted to go to the movies again. Well I did not hear from him the rest of the day, and the next two days were very seldom texts. Now of course I am wondering what the heck happened. He seemed like he was into me. Do I ask? Is it too soon to ask? — now I think he might have tried to get his ex-psycho stripper girlfriend jealous. I also found out that he was arrested for breaking into her place and had a firearm…so maybe it is a blessing in disguise. My question: do i wait a couple days and if no contact ask him OR just leave it be?

TxCincy
    Participant
    June 18, 2015 at 5:21 pm #81305

Do you know what semaphore is? RED FLAGS! Run

adviceseeker1
    Participant
    June 18, 2015 at 10:08 pm #81306

Leave it be! You are so much better than being with a guy like that. He sounds like complete trouble!