Do I continue pursuing?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Do I continue pursuing?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:44 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    February 9, 2016 at 6:47 am #93209
    Do I continue pursuing?

So 3 years ago, I met this girl. She used to sit next to me in class. We were close friends, we’d message each other at night about anything and everything. Later on that year, I started having an infatuation for one of her best friends, who sat in front of both of us. I started to ask my friend about pursuing her and she would give honest advice. However I got rejected by my crush. My friend comforted me a lot, she was there for me when I felt depressed and sad, and it took me awhile before I finally moved on. However my friend and I got split up and our friendship went stale.

To present day, I was talking to one of my classmates and he told me that this friend who used to sit next to me, actually had feelings for me but I never had interest. This made me guilty, felt like I owed her everything. Now, she’s in the same class as me again. I started to have feelings again &now Im obsessed and pursuing, but she doesnt express feelings. Do I pursue or is it too late to develop anything?

embersnipe
    Participant
    February 9, 2016 at 9:41 am #93215

The thing about this is you will never know until you try, you may be nervous to ask her out but that is natural. Just be truthful with yourself, if you want to be with her then go for it!

laura
    laura
    Participant
    February 10, 2016 at 4:11 pm #93302

Go for it…nothing ventured, nothing gained! What’s the worst that can happen? She says she doesn’t want to go out with you and then … your question is answered.

Anonymous
    February 11, 2016 at 10:41 am #93371

Because right now we have some what of a friendship back, its not as close as 3 years ago per say but there is a form of friendship. I don’t know if by asking she might say yes out of courtesy but never have feelings for me ?