DATING ADVICE FORUM

Do I have a chance with her?

Author
    Comments

• mysticphantom15
    Participant
    October 25, 2016 at 9:21 am #115174
    Do I have a chance with her?

Not sure if I’m too young to post here, I wouldn’t think so. But here’s my dilemma: I’m 15, the girl I like is 12, and we met on a video game social media type app a little less than a week ago. We’ve gotten to know each other very well since then, and it turns out she barely has any friends, and not that many people are nice to her. I instantly liked her fun (if not a tad bit shy) personality and we have pretty much became best friends, she has also called me the nicest person she has ever met, and we exchange compliments from time to time, I also give her every day advice, and comfort her when something is wrong. Last night we were chatting (through messages) and her sister must have said something about us dating, so the girl (I’m going to call her Jill for confidentiality) told me what her sister said, and that it (us dating) was just wrong. Not wanting to make things worse I said ok, she responded with, not to be rude, and I told her it was fine. we then changed the conversation,

mysticphantom15
    Participant
    October 25, 2016 at 9:25 am #115176

[continued] and chatted until she had to go to bed. I really have fallen for this girl, I care for her, and love her personality, I know a lot of girls, and have never felt this way about any of them except her.. I also found out she only lives a few hours from me. My question is, do we still have a chance? What should I do? *additional notes* we are both single, she has had two x boyfriends, both of which treated her bad.