Do i have a shot?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Do i have a shot?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2018 at 12:38 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Lonelyheart
    Participant
    February 6, 2018 at 12:23 am #164573
    Do i have a shot?

Im really into this girl, i met a couple months ago. She is a taurus woman and i am a pisces. We have been hanging out 3 to 4 times a week and having a great time. She messages me to come visit her at her work all the time (bartender). I normally do. I really feel a connection, but im not sure if she is interested. She makes it seem like shes not that hot, but she is. She also hugs me every time we part, but she doesnt flirt with me much.She is gorgeous and gets hit on all of the day long. Also flirts with other girls when im with her sometimes. She just got out of a relationship about a month ago. Help! Could she like me? Is it too soon to ask her out? I don’t want to be in the friend zone!