DATING ADVICE FORUM

Do I keep going?

Author
    Comments

• tcoll71
    Participant
    August 24, 2016 at 11:19 am #109424
    Do I keep going?

Basically met this girl online, been texting. She asked to meet up last minute to random things, concert, a bar about 45 minutes away, etc. I already had plans for those, but she took it as me not wanting to meet. She said she would wait for me to ask her out. Well the next couple got busy, I was going out of town, and in the process of moving. I told her that and that meeting would have to wait. I asked if we could still talk and she said she would love to. That lasted a few days, she stopped responding. Well the other day she texted me, we chatted throughout the day and the conversation died down. Well about 3 hours fom the last message, she said “good talk” like i was ignoring her. I said sorry, I had been finishing packing, and asked a question about the last few weeks. To which she replied “Nah its all good…holler at me when life calms down I guess” im not sure if she is one of the girls that needs me to be at the ready to respond to her.

tcoll71
    Participant
    August 24, 2016 at 11:21 am #109425

…continued

Or am is it my fault that the conversation died out and didnt keep it going. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.