Do I let him out of the friend zone?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:58 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jenzellers
    Participant
    September 19, 2017 at 12:57 am #149462

So I have this friend that is really in to me. He is an amazing guy, the sweetest guy I’ve ever met. He texts me everyday to see how my day is going, will text me good morning, pays for my meals, offers to drive me home, plans things to do, etc.. He is finically stable and would make an amazing husband. In other people’s eyes, it seems like we are already in a relationship. But we’re not. I always have fun with him and I enjoy his company, however I just don’t see him that way. I don’t want to ruin our friendship, and if I give it a try and it doesn’t work out, I’m going to end up hurting him even more. So I’ve already told him before that I like him as a friend only and he said he knows and would like to continue being friends. However, it still seems like he is trying to win me over. Should I just give him a chance and see where it goes? continue the friendship as is? tell him we should distance the friendship until he gets over me? (but that seems mean) i need help..