Do I miss any red flags about her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:15 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

MMX7979
    Participant
    August 3, 2017 at 4:22 am #144120

Hi,
    I have been seeing this girl since the end of june this year and we had so far 7 dates and are in touch with FB messenger daily. We really hit it off and we are very compatible in most of the life aspects. Nevertheless, beside making out we haven’t taken the next step yet since we want to develope feelings for each other first and this is totally fine with me. Since we started dating she told me that she hasn’t been on a date with someone else but after I have mentioned it. I have deleted my online dating account because I have gotten feelings for her and do not feel like meeting other girls. What is worrying me is that she still uses the dating app daily. That means she is still chatting with other guys and this is confusing. When we are together she is so affectionate and she tells me that she happy to be with me and write in general sweet messages. Do you guys see any red flags here? She is single since a year.
    PS: We did not have the realtionship talk yet. She is 36 and I’m 37.

candydude
    candydude
    Participant
    August 3, 2017 at 11:12 am #144151

Sounds like it’s time for the relationship talk.

Louis Richards
    Participant
    August 3, 2017 at 2:20 pm #144209

Sounds like it’s time for the relationship talk.

Yup!

hs6128
    Participant
    August 4, 2017 at 3:23 am #144273

I agree with that

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    August 4, 2017 at 11:47 am #144297

i’ve never been for “the talk” but i agree wth the concept – you need to move it to the next level and not plateau here. Whether that means moving to the next level of affection, or starting to do things more akin to bf/gf then “dates”, or the dreaded “talk”.

you can’t sit back and wait for it if the signals are there… you have to initiate (women have been coached to let men initiate). most women believe that come crunch time, men need to initiate.