DATING ADVICE FORUM

Do i move on or what?

Author
    Comments

• Confused101
    Participant
    August 27, 2016 at 9:02 pm #109793
    Do i move on or what?

i started talking to a guy on Tinder…yes i know..ppl think its just a hook up app but i have talked to many guys on there (not one of them a creep surprisingly) and they all wanted to take me out but of course i was the one that changed my mind and didn’t go forward with it. he gave me his snapchat name…we snap chatted for about 4 days..he then said something about all of his stories in which i responded I’m going to have to hear some of these…he said “you’re going to have to let me take you out” so i wanted to seem ok with it but not too forward/easy…. so stupidly i responded “sounds good” i would think he would ask for my number from there but he didn’t and i feel like now its too late to give it to him. it’s been about 15 days straight of random snapchats (we snap all day..he sends more than me) well have random convos also. he still hasnt asked for my number or to take me out officially…now i feel like he’s not even interested even though we snap every day..what do i do?

fallavol
    Participant
    August 28, 2016 at 4:16 pm #109801

As a guy I would suggest simply asking him if he wants to meet for coffee or dessert, and that all this texting and snap-chatting is hurting your fingers 🙂

good luck!

Notsure_17
    Participant
    August 31, 2016 at 4:35 pm #110289

Falloval is right – ask to meet him

NewYorkNewYork
    Participant
    August 31, 2016 at 11:07 pm #110304

Gotta Meet

Confused101
    Participant
    September 1, 2016 at 12:40 pm #110361

well i gave him my number and he said he saved it…has yet to use it.. -_-

erika995
    Participant
    September 1, 2016 at 6:19 pm #110373

Give it a few days..max a week and if nothing move on. If he is really interested he will ask you to do something, if not he’s not worth your time!