do i need to insist with this girl??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:37 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ifrit94
    Participant
    January 23, 2016 at 10:39 am #92014

well i “met” a girl on tinder, i ake her out she say yes, we had goodtime nothing more, next day i ask her what she thinks about the date and she said it was fun so i decided to ask her out again she said yes, the day of the date i text her if we were good for tonight and she said: i will let you know in the afternoon” ANNND that ever happened. So should i try again in a couple of weeks or i should step away, im interested in the girl but i dont want to be annoying.

Attrit
    Participant
    January 27, 2016 at 1:04 pm #92290

Stop it, never talk to this one again. Just ignore her period. Don’t ever put yourself in the position of pursuing someone, it puts you in a begging and disadvantaged position.

jahishek45
    Participant
    January 27, 2016 at 1:18 pm #92291

yes you need to insist agirl, you should always think about her to find every time and session

RightURKen
    Participant
    January 27, 2016 at 1:26 pm #92292

Call her don’t text her.

playb
    Participant
    January 28, 2016 at 10:53 am #92356

Don’t speak to her again, it seems that she’s interested in someone else. Don’t worry you’ll find the right one someday.

AbsoluteBeginner
    Participant
    January 28, 2016 at 7:41 pm #92406

Depends on how interested you are in her in my humble opinion. Is this girl worth another try? give it some thought