Do I stand a chance of finding happiness again

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:23 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

1IN10K
    1IN10K
    Participant
    June 27, 2016 at 1:50 pm #104134

So here goes … on paper, I am a ‘worst nightmare’ scenario but in reality, I am the exception to the rule.

I have been alone for far too long but my chances at finding someone seems slim to none. I am unemployed and I have very little chance of being able to reenter the workplace. Would woman think there were a chance that you would date a guy with the knowledge that he doesn’t have a lot of money to treat her with and that he would more than likely end up being the homemaker in the relationship.

In 2008 I was diagnosed with MFS. I kept working till 2010 when the condition became too much. Since I have only done odd jobs and haven’t had a permanent job or even one in my field of expertise. As a result, I have the slimmest possible chance of proper employment imaginable. I am overqualified for any other position and out of touch with the industry. Even if I brushed up my skills, the six year gap in career path is a killer.

Is there any hope …

IloveBB8
    IloveBB8
    Participant
    June 27, 2016 at 5:45 pm #104144

One day you will find someone. Some woman, yes go for money, but not everyone. Maybe try dating websites? I believe that someone who will love you, won’t look that you have no money, that you are unemplyed or that you were diagnosed with MFS. After all, love has no borders (: Just don’t give up, go through your life smiling.

AHootVenture
    Participant
    August 6, 2016 at 6:38 pm #107723

Even though you may be physically limited you have to seek out connections. Is there any support groups online for MFS?