DO MEN LIKE LOVE LETTERS?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:55 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Kellyrose
    Participant
    September 6, 2015 at 10:04 am #85180

Hi Guys,

I met this great guy and we hit it off, spend almost every day/night together since the day we met and we are both older with grown kids, so no teenagers anymore. Then his mom got sick, passed away and he withdrew, only a few texts. Now he was on vacation with his kids, should be back today or tomorrow. I did get one text a few days ago telling me he adores me and that his life has just been awful. He asked me for patience.
    But now it is 4 weeks that his mom got sick, and 3 weeks since I saw him last
    I would like to reconnect without being pushy. Texts seem just not to do the job and we never used phone a lot since we both rather meet or texted in the past. So I thought if I do not hear from him by the end of next week I will write him a letter about how I felt when we first met and what he means to me. I will not tell him I love him because we are just not there yet, but I will tell him that I miss him and that I am crazy about him No accusations, no demands..