DATING ADVICE FORUM

Do not use MATCH.com

Author
    Comments

• Chymnz
    Participant
    September 3, 2016 at 1:09 pm #110496
    Do not use MATCH.com

I had met a couple of people on POF but felt it might be better to try a paid online dating site thinking that this would have people who were more serious about a relationship. I did meet a couple of people on MATCH but had chosen to cancel my account before the 3 months were finished. It is virtually impossible to cancel your account on MATCH. Even after completing the ‘sorry to see you leave’ survey I was charged again and MATCH will not refund you in full once they have charged you. I am still trying to cancel my account after even a phone call. It’s utterly ridiculous and has made me now not want to try online dating at all anymore. If I do it will be the free sites but what ever you do do not use MATCH. They are just a greedy site that offers no customer service except to take your money.

Brother_Nero2016
    Participant
    September 6, 2016 at 8:49 am #110499

I was always skeptical about match.com. I’ve always heard that people had trouble deleting their accounts from there. That’s horrible that they still charged you after you cancelled your account. I’ve never tried a paying dating site. Are they any better than the free ones?

dr185
    Participant
    September 10, 2016 at 1:25 pm #110953

POF IS THE WORST