Do suits impress

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Do suits impress

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 4:28 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

helpless-romantic
    Participant
    November 28, 2016 at 12:12 am #118195
    Do suits impress

Should I wear my suits to school. I’m ajunior hoping to impress a senior. I’ve got a red one blue one white one and black one is it stupid or cute they’re slim fit I’m handsome or cute but idk

The Bear
    Participant
    November 28, 2016 at 5:02 pm #118314

Dress slightly better than those around you but don;t over dress. If people wear casual clothes generally then don;t wear a suit.

Your_Girl
    Participant
    November 28, 2016 at 9:08 pm #118329

It’s always a plus when a guys wears a suit but do not over do it, it will look like you are trying too hard.
    Nice pants and a nice shirt should do it. It’s always a bonus to smell good too.

jey78
    Participant
    November 29, 2016 at 1:07 am #118338

Suits always impression is always number one

josephddiazz
    Participant
    November 29, 2016 at 12:35 pm #118442

If you’re trying to impress someone older than you, you need to stand out from the rest. Depending on the environment you meet, a suit might be a good idea, but if like some of the other said here, you’re in a casual place, don’t over dress. You could look out of place.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    December 1, 2016 at 4:33 pm #118721

depends on the girl, context of the situation.
    i don’t think a gal will date a guy or not based on a suit.