Do they like each other or hate each other?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2018 at 5:26 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

edi
    Participant
    January 14, 2018 at 1:18 pm #162410

Hi !
    So my sister has known this boy since they both were 12 years old ( they are 19 now). When they were 12 they used to tease each other and make fun of each other all the time: He would always tell her she was stupid and she would always answer back. As years went by they basically kept on doing the same thing: My sister wanted to talk to him in a normal way but he would always treat her like he treated her when they were little. Some months ago my sister confessed that she liked him but I can´t really tell if he likes her back because, even though it looks that way, sometimes he can be quite hostile towards her.
    Yesterday, while we were partying, he saw her and grabbed her by the hand and told her to stay with him and later that night he stopped her again and stared into her eyes for quite some time while smiling… Things like this make me think that he may like her back but their relationship has always been so complicated that I can´t really be sure.
    What do you guys think?

new
    Participant
    January 14, 2018 at 3:02 pm #162414

Honestly I think he likes her. He just needs to go a little easy on her, he probably likes her and thinks he’s just hinting but in reality he’s severely overdoing it

xmeza123
    Participant
    January 14, 2018 at 10:10 pm #162424

Seems like he really likes her. Just needs to be upfront and admit it.

bebe2008
    Participant
    January 15, 2018 at 4:48 pm #162438

Yes, it does seem like a childhood love kind of thing. Maybe it’s been going on since the beginning of the friendship. Children tease and torment their crushes 99.9% of the time.

Jeyna
    Participant
    January 16, 2018 at 8:59 am #162435

One can feel something and not know what.
    Or the heart might feel something and the head says otherwise.

And his changes of temper is likely the combat he fights inside.

opspring
    Participant
    January 17, 2018 at 12:07 am #162602

probably likes her

chantelbrown
    Participant
    January 17, 2018 at 12:50 am #162605

Yeah, i agree I think he likes her. I was a little skeptical at first.

mr banny
    Participant
    January 17, 2018 at 4:44 am #162606

I think they like each other.Relationship is not all so sweet because sometimes there will be disagreement and thats why understanding one another matters a lot and if its through making fun of each other they understand each other and get their happiness from it ,i think they should always do it.

elc
    Participant
    January 17, 2018 at 11:24 am #162634

Looks like he likes her and just doesnt know how to say it