Do women like being chased? To message or not to message?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• cyphix333
    Participant
    August 29, 2016 at 9:54 am #109832

I attended a singles event that was organised through Meetup.com recently (about 3 weeks ago) and I met this pretty cool chick and before she left I asked her for her number – the only other time I met someone interesting at one of these events I decided to leave it until the next time but after that I never really seen her again and she had disabled messaging on meetup – and hence I wasn’t going to let this girl get away without at least trying to get her number.

Anyway…….. she said “I like to get to know people first before I give out my number” and that she would see me “the next time” and she’ll bring her friend too.

Thing is I have no idea when the “next time” is – I’ve been checking meetups in the group we’re in but she isn’t listed down as attending any and I don’t particularly want to join other groups she’s in to check those events too as that feels a little stalkerish lol

Anyway…

cyphix333
    Participant
    August 29, 2016 at 9:56 am #109833

…I was wondering if I should message her on Meetup and ask if I can take her out for lunch or a coffee or should I just be patient and wait until she attends another event?

Just wondering as if I do message her and then she ignores me or says “no” then seeing her at another event may be awkward.

Maybe she doesn’t even like me and was just trying to get rid of me by saying that lol – who knows!?