Do women notice these things????

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:47 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

chou
    Participant
    September 27, 2015 at 10:25 pm #86023

I am really attracted to this girl I work with. Problem is whenever she is around me I can’t be myself. I literally get butterflies and cannot say anything. I also find it really hard to maintain eye contact with her. When she joins in conversations I am apart of, I also find my self either leaving randomly or sitting quietly.

With every other female (i am the only male in this office) I am super talkative and always joking around, teasing etc. So I’m just wondering if my said crush would realize I have an interest in her and if the other females in the office would pick up on the fact that I like this women. These women love to gossip so I don’t want it to become a thing.

thanks

Anonymous
    September 28, 2015 at 9:57 am #86046

I think that such behavior is quite apparent to other women, especially when you are shy and cannot say a word. Try to relax and be more confident. Make them like you)

CollegeSOL
    Participant
    September 28, 2015 at 2:34 pm #86055

I have had to same problem which is more than frustrating. The idea is to put yourself in a confident place before talking to her. That’ll always help.

Anonymous
    September 28, 2015 at 10:18 pm #86106

Be certain that she already knows that you have feelings for her. You have to be confident to ask her out. And, remember that being nervous and quite, are expected feelings and woman sometimes like this behavior.
    Good luck

notsurewhattodo
    Participant
    September 29, 2015 at 6:44 am #86118

Honestly, if you feel your behavior towards her is so noticeably different, then chances are somebody else at least suspects something, so you seem to be faced with a couple of options. You can either do your best to lessen these suspicions by adjusting your behavior with this one girl or you can start taking steps to act on your feelings. It doesn’t need to be anything drastic. Good Luck

chou
    Participant
    September 29, 2015 at 8:19 am #86099

i might have to start retreating to the mens room every now and then to refocus. attractive women are the worst.

chou
    Participant
    September 29, 2015 at 8:19 am #86113

crap. i guess Im just goanna have to try and act normal around her. And pray i grow some balls lol.

Anonymous
    September 29, 2015 at 9:20 am #86146

hi i am new to New York. I want to make friends.