Do you guys know what this means

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:16 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Alexander Williams
    Participant
    December 29, 2016 at 9:44 pm #121289

I was looking down & doing my work & then when I looked up I saw the girl i liked looking at me & smiling then she looked down at my chest while still smiling then she looked up at my face while still smiling so I just looked away..then when I was talking to one of my friend I couldn’t really hear him cause I had my headphones on & he said justin did you hear what I said & i said no. Then I heard her telling her friends that I crack her up and said that I was quiet but funny. Then later I heard her telling her other friends again that I’m quiet but funny. Then later i saw her looking at my direction

rachaelblackmore
    Participant
    December 30, 2016 at 5:32 am #121293

yes. It means she likes you as far as I can tell. Are you going to do anything about it?

buddy204
    Participant
    December 30, 2016 at 9:23 am #121296

Yes, I would take a guess and say she is into you.

Jcbk003
    Participant
    December 30, 2016 at 10:51 am #121301

Looks like shes into you

asa1984
    Participant
    December 30, 2016 at 10:57 pm #121314

She likes what she sees if she gave you a look over. Move!

Thisjourney
    Participant
    December 30, 2016 at 11:21 pm #121318

likes you

annie6363
    Participant
    December 31, 2016 at 11:02 pm #121335

Yes i think so too.

Alexander Williams
    Participant
    January 2, 2017 at 11:29 am #121319

I don’t know when I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then the next day i heard her saying ” i don’t know why he looks at me. So I’m not sure what it means?

Alexander Williams
    Participant
    January 2, 2017 at 11:34 am #121324

But idk the other day I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then the next day In class i heard her saying ” i don’t know why he looks at me”. So I’m not sure what it means though?

Sam9811
    Participant
    January 12, 2017 at 12:29 pm #122791
    Reply To: Do you guys know what this means

I would say she likes you by the sounds of it

Seth_muller
    Participant
    January 12, 2017 at 6:30 pm #122867

I would say she likes you by the sounds of it

But the thing I don’t get is on Monday In class I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then on Wednesday In heard her saying ” i don’t know why he looks at me. So I don’t know why she did this stuff.

abby
    Participant
    January 13, 2017 at 10:59 am #122941

She like you and tries to catch your attention

baffled
    Participant
    January 13, 2017 at 12:44 pm #122969

she likes you

Seth_muller
    Participant
    January 13, 2017 at 7:45 pm #123029

she likes you

But I don’t know on Monday in class I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then on Wednesday i heard her saying ” i don’t know why he looks at me. So idk

Titansgirl84
    Participant
    January 13, 2017 at 11:43 pm #123031

Just ask her out

1 2