Do you guys know what this means

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:07 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Seth_muller
    Participant
    January 1, 2017 at 1:33 am #121341

I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then the next day i heard her saying ” i don’t know why he looks at me.

• This topic was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by  Seth_muller.

Seth_muller
    Participant
    January 1, 2017 at 1:37 am #121342

I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then the next day

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by  Seth_muller.

multisamsami
    Participant
    January 2, 2017 at 11:35 am #121348

It means she wants you to go talk to her. You can go and say hi, try to have a conversation with her.

Seth_muller
    Participant
    January 3, 2017 at 2:39 pm #121387

Yeah but then the next day in class I heard her saying “i don’t know why he looks at me”. So I’m not sure.

Seth_muller
    Participant
    January 3, 2017 at 2:39 pm #121388

It means she wants you to go talk to her. You can go and say hi, try to have a conversation with her.

Yeah but then the next day in class I heard her saying “i don’t know why he looks at me”. So idk.

multisamsami
    Participant
    January 3, 2017 at 2:48 pm #121510

Maybe because you look at her a lot without actually going and talking lol. I know it’s not easy, but just try to have a conversation with her, say maybe hey you look interesting, my name is seth. Or anything you want, really

emanuelsmith
    Participant
    January 4, 2017 at 5:28 pm #121751

Maybe she was drunk

TK186
    TK186
    Participant
    January 5, 2017 at 1:50 pm #121887

Hey man that’s a great thing! the sooner you realize WHAT WOMEN SAY BARELY matters you’ll be better off.
    Most of the time words don’t mean shit. Listen to her in the other ways she communicates; body language, actions, etc. this will break down how she’s really feeling. Next time just go up to her and make a light statement and see how she reacts. If you can get her interest that means she’s into you and she wants your attention. In my time I’ve learn that girls think sarcasm is humorous, don’t take their words too seriously. Relax.

– TK DeVilla

Bballboy24
    Participant
    January 6, 2017 at 10:07 am #122002

You just really like her so your eyes drift toward hee

Alexander Williams
    Participant
    July 21, 2017 at 9:57 am #142869
    Reply To: Do you guys know what this means

<span class=”author vcard”><span class=”fn”>multisamsami</span></span> wrote:

Yeah but then the next day in class I heard her saying “i don’t know why he looks at me”. So idk.

yeah & the other day when i was at the mall with my friends im not sure if it was her and her boyfriend at the mall but when i turn around i saw a guy looking at me but then he looked away. but i only saw the guy not the girl so im not sure if it was her.