Do you guys know what this stuff means?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:46 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Seth_muller
    Participant
    January 19, 2017 at 7:39 pm #123848

Monday in class I was I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then Wednesday heard her saying ” i don’t know why he looks at me.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 20, 2017 at 11:23 am #123905

why is this post being repeated over and over here? stop asking the same questions and pay attention to the responses you’ve already gotten.

woodj3
    woodj3
    Participant
    January 20, 2017 at 2:54 pm #123950

Spam?

Sw00n
    Participant
    January 20, 2017 at 6:51 pm #123982

I dont know if this is really spam or not but look… i remember my first day my new school i was checking out the girls and it was this one girl that stood out to me. She was a cheerleader and hands down the hottest girl in school. We ended up becoming friends and we had all the same classes but i NEVER thought she would talk to me in that way so i kept it casual. I was a big flirt back then and was trying to get with this one girl that was her friend… she basically told me that she couldn’t cause she knew someone that liked me. It was the hottest girl in school :o.

I thought she was playing with me so i just left it alone. Then one day i caught her staring at me in class. like staring really hard lol.

Long story short, she likes you dude. sometimes it hard to see but the answer is staring you right in the face

Seth_muller
    Participant
    January 20, 2017 at 7:20 pm #123986

I dont know if this is really spam or not but look… i remember my first day my new school i was checking out the girls and it was this one girl that stood out to me. She was a cheerleader and hands down the hottest girl in school. We ended up becoming friends and we had all the same classes but i NEVER thought she would talk to me in that way so i kept it casual. I was a big flirt back then and was trying to get with this one girl that was her friend… she basically told me that she couldn’t cause she knew someone that liked me. It was the hottest girl in school :o.

I thought she was playing with me so i just left it alone. Then one day i caught her staring at me in class. like staring really hard lol.

Long story short, she likes you dude. sometimes it hard to see but the answer is staring you right in the face

But I don’t know then last friday in class i heard her saying ‘ I don’t know why he looks at me. So I don’t know what this means though.

Sw00n
    Participant
    January 21, 2017 at 6:10 am #124009

Maybe she wanted you to hear when she said that… After i caught this girl staring at me i hugged her a few days after and she said “oh now you want to act like you notice me”.

I had no idea she liked me back… make a move on her before its too late. she likes you. get her number 😊

johnd_321
    Participant
    January 22, 2017 at 2:40 pm #124019

It sounds like she doesn’t want to admit shes into you. Find a moment to talk with her and get right to it… ask her to hang out. Maybe somewhere somewhat neutral since she may have a guard up. Ask to study together since you both take the same class