Do you guys  think this means nothing?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Do you guys think this means nothing?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:00 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Seth_muller
    Participant
    January 13, 2017 at 11:37 pm #123030
    Do you guys think this means nothing?

On Monday in class my friend was playing around with his water bottle. He told me that he is going to spill some on me. And I was trying to take away his water bottle so that he won’t spill some on me. Then the water spill on the table. And the girl i kinda have a crush on asked what happened. So me and my friend was cleaning up the mess. Then later she asked me if I was okay and all I said is “he’s the one that started it first” and she just looked at me. Lol

carol1973
    carol1973
    Participant
    January 14, 2017 at 10:11 am #123054

She’s just being nice

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 10:51 pm #123617

theres not enough there to say there is something. sorry.
    doens’t mean there isn’t something – but that little snippet i wouldn’t say there is anything there. its too insignificant of a situation.

Roseme
    Participant
    January 19, 2017 at 10:22 am #123692

She was just nice, it’s normal for her to act in a kind way. Girls very often do that.