Do You Have Any

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Do You Have Any

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:14 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bgreek
    Participant
    December 20, 2015 at 7:36 pm #90348
    Do You Have Any

I’ve chatted with some f/co-workers
    And one of the questions i get asked
    Is do i have any plans?

Which brings me to the questions
    Are they interested in hanging out with me?
    And what’s the best way to for a guy to answer this question
    I get asked this question

featherwink
    featherwink
    Participant
    December 21, 2015 at 9:01 am #90349

I think the question about your plans is a way of getting you to talk about your hopes and dreams for the future, which reveal a lot about you. And if you have a plan for making your dreams become reality, that also says a lot about you. I think a lot of women (people, really) are attracted to those who have dreams and go after them.

Not sure how being questioned of your plans brings you to ‘are they interested in hanging out with me?’…unless every question you’re asked brings you to that question, which is entirely possible. I think they won’t know if they want to hang out with you until they get to know you, which is why they’re asking about your plans and I’m sure other things…

The best way to answer the question and all questions is honestly. And while this is just my opinion, if you don’t have any plans, it would be a good thing to spend some time thinking of what it is you want out of life and what you’d most like to do with your life then share it with those who ask:)…