Do/did we have a thing? What to do now??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:41 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

pumpkin
    Participant
    October 18, 2014 at 3:44 pm #66159

I work with this woman who i have a massive crush on. Things seemed to be going really well a couple of months ago,when i walked passed her desk she always turned to talk to me,when she talked to me she would lightly touch my hands &arms,she would laugh at things i say, compliment me&make joking suggestions like when i got a hole in my trousers she asked if she could put a finger in it.Then all of a sudden for around 2 weeks she ignored me and didn’t even look at me. She has started talking to me again but doesn’t do the touching anymore.She is a higher grade than me&is going for a promotion-i don’t know if she thought she shouldn’t be seen talking to me so much or if shes just not that into me?She’s divorced with kids &i thought she was straight initially but last week she said 100% straight people we’re homophobes which made me think she was trying to say she wasn’t all that straight?She’s always works through lunch so i haven’t asked her to go. How do i find out if she’s interested?

pumpkin
    Participant
    October 25, 2014 at 9:08 am #66546

Anyone??

oaklyfe
    Participant
    November 6, 2014 at 8:18 pm #67157

Maybe she herself was tipping you off that she too is homophobic and thats why the arm touches stopped?

crushingconfessions
    Participant
    April 21, 2015 at 10:23 pm #77698

I think she is definitely into you, since you mention she is going for a promotion she is probably not willing to risk her promotion. Continue to talk to her & maybe once she gets promoted the touching will begin

meryam2346
    Participant
    August 14, 2015 at 10:24 pm #84123

nive hhhhhhhhhhhh