Does coworker like me more than a friend?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:32 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

pumpkin
    Participant
    September 19, 2014 at 5:44 pm #62317

Hi.I need some advice on a woman I work with that I really like. She is older than me, was married to a man until recently & we have worked together for 1.5yrs but I only just realised I like her(also im a woman).she gives off signs she likes me, I think, like the other day I was doing something, turned around & caught her looking at me smilling.We equally initiate conversation. When I walk past her desk she has obviously been watching me as she will turn to talk to me. When we talk she touches my hand and arms, in fact Once she asked me to protect her in my arms. If I touch her or stand close she doesn’t move away. I tried to not go pass her desk for the day to see what she would do and she came into my office and nearly pushed me off my chair to get my attention. However we were talking and she said when she was younger she had a lesbian best friend who liked her but she wasn’t into that.But then she said she thinks it’s not about what gender someone is, it’s about the person. Help!

jbc1234
    Participant
    September 22, 2014 at 11:41 am #62345

I think the best thing to do is to spend a little time with her out of the office. Invite her to do something that does not involve alcohol.

arty
    Participant
    September 22, 2014 at 5:53 pm #62399

I completely agree with jbc! Do not scare her off by doing something weird or creepy. I would say spend more time with her and get to know her. Have a deep conversation maybe make an atmosphere of trust between you too and then maybe she’ll be open to you to talk or you can feel open and safe to tell her about your feelings.

pumpkin
    Participant
    September 23, 2014 at 12:47 pm #62427

Hmm I think I got my answer today. I was stood with another colleague and my crush said we both looked hot today unlike my mum (she was referring to herself) so I’m thinking she is fond of me in that way 🙁

Snoopy32
    Participant
    September 24, 2014 at 7:28 pm #62502

Be careful dating in the work place. I girl I worked with was coming on to me and I chose not to act on it because of the problems that could get brought to the work place.