Does God want me to date this girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

thekillermachine
    Participant
    February 6, 2015 at 6:03 am #72710

Is my dream a sign?
    So there is this girl in my school that I’ve never seen before. I dont even know what grade she is in and this is the first time I saw her. I don’t know if she’s new or not but she’s pretty. I always see her in the hallway and shes always looking at me. LIKE ALWAYS. Sometimes I don’t look at her but she is always staring at me. If I’m talking to my friend, she’ll walk by and just stare at me while walking. So I went to sleep without knowing who she is nor where she came from. I had a dream that her and I asked her out and she said yes. Does this mean something? Probably not. But its good to share. Also, I wanna meet her but we don’t have any classes together, I only see her in the hallway. What should I do? She seems like a cool girl to hang out with or even date. I also got a twitter notification of her wanting to follow me. I want to date this girl

tigerlily
    Participant
    February 9, 2015 at 5:04 pm #72980

She followed you on twitter so she definitely notices you and likes you. Try approaching her in the cafeteria or even in the hallway and strike up a conversation. I know this might seem hard but she obviously likes you so she’s going to cooperate (unless she likes you so much that she’ll turn shy, but that’s not too bad either). Ask her something like “I’ve never seen you around before, are you a new student?” Then take the conversation from there. If she’s new, say “How do you like our school?” If she’s not new say “Funny I never saw you before!” and just keep going from there.