Does he fancy me: Emojis and kisses make me wonder?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 4:43 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Emi
    Participant
    June 27, 2017 at 4:19 pm #140781

We’ve spoke on Facebook, over two weeks he has used. A basic wink face, normal kiss/whistle face and the open eyes tong out face three times. He has recently, started to put kisses, one day he put a lowercase x and the other he put xx. We are meeting up soon as he has asked to hang out twice.

Emi
    Participant
    June 29, 2017 at 12:35 pm #141027

Any thoughts guys, I’d really appreciate advice as I’m kinda sad due to confusion, I’m not good with guys nor have I ever had guys act this way toward me before so I’d like to decode why they do act this way toward me when I used to get called ugly by them when I was at school ???????/ 🙁

datingisconfusing
    Participant
    July 3, 2017 at 12:49 pm #141269

Getting hung up on emojis/kisses/text speak can sometimes be a lot more trouble than it’s worth. It’s much, MUCH easier to judge someone’s feelings towards you when you’re in their presence so I suppose the best advice I can give you is try to spend more time with him in person! You said he’s asked to meet up with you, so try and suggest something as soon as possible and then you can get a better idea of his feelings towards you if he’s flirtatious in real life. Good luck, hope it works out!

Dk363
    Participant
    July 8, 2017 at 11:36 am #141408

Ugh. Any guy that cannot communicate with whole words is probably not worth it. If someone really cares they will talk to you like a real human being.

elena1235
    Participant
    July 10, 2017 at 2:47 pm #141570

It definitely sounds flirty, I would see how it goes when you guys actually meet up!

July 11, 2017 at 10:27 am #141653

Men these days are totally weird. I think it’s bizarre for a man to communicate like that, like a 12 year old girl.

He sounds a bit soft but you won’t know until you meet him person. He obviously is interested in you and this is flirty behaviour. Definitely meet up with him and see if there’s a connection in real life.

CompletelyGone
    Participant
    July 14, 2017 at 11:26 pm #142258

It sounds like he is being flirty, but I would be weary because some guys just use emojis and cute messages but when you meet in person those romantic actions don’t transfer over. Before you think about having a possible relationship with this person I would try to get to know them better and if they live close, I would meet in person a couple times to confirm his feelings more than just the messages. Hopefully he is being sincere!!! Wish you the best of luck