Does he feel the same way that I do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

DoIWannaKnow
    Participant
    March 16, 2014 at 10:57 pm #49350

I’ve liked this guy since August. We go to school together. We always make fun of each other. People asked if we liked each other, but he had a girlfriend. I was under the impression that he didn’t find me attractive so I tried to get over it. We haven’t ever hung out outside of school before. Then last month he broke up with his girlfriend. This week, I dressed up every day and took more time with my makeup than I normally do, and one of the days he noticed and said I looked really nice and I could swear that he was staring at me…. but he didn’t notice any other days. My birthday was yesterday, and all throughout the week, I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do, and I decided I wanted to go clubbing with some friends! I told him about my plans for it and then he said “Oh cool, can I come?”. I was shocked. I was like yes! I didn’t know if he was serious about going but I seriously hoped he was. Then on my birthday last night, I took ALOT of time into my clothes and makeup and

DoIWannaKnow
    Participant
    March 16, 2014 at 10:58 pm #49351

hair. Like I looked really good for my night out and I even put on false lashes. My best friend got ready with me and she said I was a 20 out of 10 lol! So I went downtown with three of my friends and I knew that the guy I liked would meet up with us a little late, so we went ahead and ate and had a blast. Then he finally got there and I was so excited. I was hoping he’d say I looked nice but he never did. Instead, when we were walking outside I was like “OMG it’s so cold” and he was like “That’s because you’re wearing…” and I looked at him and I was like “Nothing?” and I laughed. It was just my best friend and him and I going to the club. At first he was acting stupid and kind of making fun of me a lot, and my friend even noticed and I had told her I liked this boy earlier and she was like why? LOL. Then we finally got to the club! I took off my jacket to go in because I didn’t want to lose it, which meant that he got to see how I looked for real. I was wearing some black high waist

jacksonCon
    Participant
    March 18, 2014 at 10:11 pm #49441

you could just ask him, if he’s understanding

Atiqrehman
    Participant
    March 21, 2014 at 10:39 am #49611

I looked really nice and I could swear that he was staring at me…. but he didn’t notice any other days. My birthday was yesterday, and all throughout the week, I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do, and I decided I wanted to go

Atiqrehman
    Participant
    March 21, 2014 at 10:40 am #49612

Its depend on your relation.

Atiqrehman
    Participant
    March 21, 2014 at 10:42 am #49613

Yes if you are really nice to him or her

NeedsMoreCowbell
    Participant
    March 21, 2014 at 8:15 pm #49644

Maybe you should be a little more direct?

aldn1212
    Participant
    March 21, 2014 at 10:49 pm #49647

Maybe you make him nervous…

audeoninja
    Participant
    March 31, 2014 at 12:53 am #50061

I think he might, idk just tell him how you feel and see what he says.

Zeus
    Zeus
    Participant
    March 31, 2014 at 7:05 pm #50130

You got all dressed up to go clubbing, to get attention from other men. His mistake was going with you.
    Does he feel the same way as you do? No.

DoIWannaKnow
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:15 pm #49352

ed shorts with a black bralette kind of top with high nude heels. We got in and started mingling with people and my friend and I wanted to dance right away so we went to the dance floor and started dancing. The guy I liked kind of just chilled there and lightly danced to the music, but didn’t make any move to dance with either of us let alone any other girl in the club. My friend and I like dancing at clubs… nuff said… and I kept thinking that he was uncomfortable and bored. I asked if he was bored multiple times and he just said that he liked the music and that he was having fun. So I just kept dancing. Then we went to go sit to catch a break and he said that he’s not one for the dance floor. In my head I was like… then why did you come? Eventually we went back down to the dance floor, and while we were down there, I broke from the group to try to find a guy to dance with and finally I did! He was really cute and I danced with him for like four songs. At some point, I guess that

DoIWannaKnow
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:15 pm #49353

the guy I like got worried about me because I was gone for a while and I saw him moving through the crowd looking for me. I debated whether to keep dancing with this guy or not. In the end I decided to dance really hot to see if it would catch my guy’s attention or make him jealous. I danced like that for like a whole other song and I kept sneaking glances at him and he was still there and I knew he was watching us but I didn’t let him know that I saw him watching me. Finally my legs were burning from dancing so hard so long, so I needed to go sit back down. I turned around and said thank you to the hot guy and then turned to the guy I like and then tried to walk but my legs were like jello so I had to put my hand on my guy’s shoulder for support. He was ready to help me back and helped me to sit back down. Then we sat for a while…. Then I decided to work up the nerve to ask for the hot guys number, which would hopefully make my guy jealous… so I walked up to the guy and just stuc

DoIWannaKnow
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:15 pm #49354

ed shorts with a black bralette kind of top with high nude heels. We got in and started mingling with people and my friend and I wanted to dance right away so we went to the dance floor and started dancing. The guy I liked kind of just chilled there and lightly danced to the music, but didn’t make any move to dance with either of us let alone any other girl in the club. My friend and I like dancing at clubs… nuff said… and I kept thinking that he was uncomfortable and bored. I asked if he was bored multiple times and he just said that he liked the music and that he was having fun. So I just kept dancing. Then we went to go sit to catch a break and he said that he’s not one for the dance floor. In my head I was like… then why did you come? Eventually we went back down to the dance floor, and while we were down there, I broke from the group to try to find a guy to dance with and finally I did! He was really cute and I danced with him for like four songs. At some point, I guess tha

Atiqrehman
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:16 pm #49614

Like I looked really good for my night out and I even put on false lashes. My best friend got ready with me and she said I was a 20 out of 10 lol! So I went downtown with three of my friends and I knew that the guy I liked would meet up with us a little late, so we went ahead and ate and had a blast. Then he f

I took off my jacket to go in because I didn’t want to lose it, which meant that he got to see how I looked for real. I was wearing some black high waist

I looked really nice and I could swear that he was staring at me…. but he didn’t notice any other days. My birthday was yesterday, and all throughout the week, I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do, and I decided I wanted to go clubbing with some friends! I told him about my plans for it and then he said “Oh cool, can I come?”. I was shocked. I was like yes! I didn’t know if he was serious about going but I seriously hoped he was. Then on my birthday last night, I took ALOT of time into my clothes and makeup and