Does he interested in me or not?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:01 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

pandabear87
    Participant
    March 1, 2014 at 11:54 am #48652

Okay I met this guy in January. He asked me for my number and texted me that same night to see if I wanted to see a movie, but I told him I wasn’t sure If I could go; so I text him the next day that I could go, but then he says he now has plans. So a week and a half goes by, so I text him to see how he was doing and we briefly text back and forth a little. Less than a week later, I saw him at my college and he asks me out again. So we went on a date every saturday for the last three weeks in a row. He don’t text much, so I’m assuming he is not a texter or he doesn’t want to go too fast . On our third date, he brought me to his place, watched a movie, drank a few beers, had sex, and watched tv together (which he allowed me to lay on his chest and snuggle). the next morning he dropped me off, but didn’t ask me out, so I asked him out, but he said he is busy this weekend. During the week we talked briefly, but I’m not sure if he is still interested. he does work fulltime & go to school.

Anonymous
    April 11, 2014 at 6:09 pm #48766

maybe he is just busy working full time and don’t have much time to invest for a relationship.

50sNewbie
    Participant
    July 1, 2014 at 1:58 pm #56637

Maybe he got what he wanted? Hard to know with someone who doesn’t text much. I have the same problem.

silentone135
    Participant
    July 2, 2014 at 11:53 am #56726

I hate to say it but from the sound of it I don’t think it will go much further. Sounds like he got when he wanted and is just looking past you. Only time will tell for sure still it does not sound good. You might want to start looking for someone else soon.

0ldhag
    0ldhag
    Participant
    July 2, 2014 at 6:35 pm #56729

He doesn’t sounded like he’s interested. Move on.

Only give someone what they give you, nothing more.

Nikita
    Participant
    July 3, 2014 at 11:30 am #56750

He’s obviously interested, at least to an extent. He asked for your number and asked you out so it’s pretty obvious that he likes you. I think it’s most likely that he’s shy and is afraid of failure down seeing that you turned him down before.

supernova88
    Participant
    July 3, 2014 at 5:55 pm #56757

Based on your account I think he’s interested but I don’t think he knows what he’s doing. If I were into a girl I’d try to spend a significant amount of time with her, and I’d do my best to make time. Since you’re in college and you said he’s also in school I imagine he’s a young guy, this could very well be his first venture into dating and he’s not starting off too hot. Hate to say it too but sex on the third date might have freaked him out a little and he might be hiding the fact he’s doubting himself for some reason. Or … he could legitimately be busy. For one, I’d recommend stop texting and start talking over the phone. Treat this like a person-to-person relationship, make him make decisions right then and there and get a sense for how into you he really is. And second, see if he’s available on weeknights, too. Sometimes a little good time together, one night (or whatever) at a time, is better than a lot of awkward time over the weekend.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  supernova88.

Anonymous
    July 3, 2014 at 11:11 pm #56762

You should talk about this problem with him. If you have no possible, don’t waste your time. You are a beautiful young girl, you will have a love you of person waiting for

Anonymous
    July 4, 2014 at 12:00 am #56766

Actually from the start is seem like it’s just wanted a short term relationship so he could get what he wanted. You keep asking him on days so went, to me its his way of pushing you away

chicagostaycold
    Participant
    July 5, 2014 at 5:14 am #56788
    Reply To: Does he interested in me or not?

I would say that he maybe was just looking for companionship those couple of days and not a relationship.

JessicaV
    Participant
    July 5, 2014 at 8:41 pm #56793

I would think if he was interested he would make effort to reach out to you. Whether he is a texter or not. I think since he got what he “wanted” there is no reason for him to keep trying. This makes me cringe at the thought of dating again.

Yiannis Karras
    Participant
    July 6, 2014 at 9:37 am #56798

Well , I am afraid to tell , but he just wanted to have sex 🙁

You could go and to to him straight and ask him what going on with you both .

HipHopAnonymous
    Participant
    July 6, 2014 at 10:24 pm #56809

College takes variable amount of time if he has test that week he probably has zero free time and a lot of my classes have test every 4 weeks so the fact he was free for three weeks and the fourth wasn’t would make sense. There is also the possibility he is a one and done kind of guy.