Does he just want sex? Confused..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 9:48 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Amy98
    Participant
    September 12, 2017 at 4:44 am #148719

I’ve got a new bf. He’s here from China on a busines and travels here every few months. He has a good job and pretty good background. It was all very spontanious.. we met a few days ago and decided to start dating just like that. I took a liking to him so i straightout asked him out.He was happily surprised and asked for a kiss to seal the deal. We were walking and he asked/whispered in my ear if i wanted to go to a hotel. I laughed it off and told him its too soon for that. Im not sure if it was a comunication error or not. Because his english isn’t good who knows what conclusions he drew from what i said. Since then he’s been pretty much a perfect gentlemen. Thought he suggested going to his place again.. im not sure about this. With the languege and culture barrier i might be edging this on inadvertly. Hes been polite, thoughtfull, caring.. geez he even carries my bag for me and walks me to class. Insisting on paying everything and getting small gifts too talking about our future.