Does he like me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does he like me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:43 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

username2k16
    Participant
    February 28, 2016 at 7:30 am #94560
    Does he like me?

So there’s this guy 1 year older than me. We’re involved in a few activities and we’ve known each other for about 1 year. I’ve liked him since i met him but i didn’t make a move. The thing is, today he acted like he actually cares about me more than a friend. He was talking to me at one point and one of his best friends ( who happens to be a good friend of mine) came and told him to go somewhere else where more people have gathered. My crush told him to live him alone cause he had better stuff to do. When his friend asked what, my crush answered that the better thing to do was talking to me. He blushed right after that and him and his friend made a weird eye contact… What does that mean? What shall i do?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  username2k16.
    djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 28, 2016 at 10:34 pm #94568

Tell him you have feelings for him so he can tell you that he feels the same way! Seems like he does 🙂

tararead
    Participant
    February 28, 2016 at 11:45 pm #94571

Don’t tell him how you feel or else you will scare him of
    But try hinting it to him , or ask him something like” want to grab a coffee sometime?’