Does he like me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does he like me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:13 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    August 12, 2017 at 6:42 pm #145243
    Does he like me?

I have been talking to this guy since February on fb & texting. We went to high school together & now 24 years old. He lives about an 1hr and 30 mins a way. We went for coffee in June when he was home and I wasn’t in “love”. However, we continued to talk. Recently, I asked to see him again because I wouldn’t be able to see him for 11 weeks. Last week I drove up to his apartment. He drove me to a local mall and we walked around for 2 hours. We then walked to the cheesecake factory for dinner. On our walk there we were taking about him coming to help me organize my classroom. I said then “it’s a date.” He just smiled. He paid for our dinner. We had great conversations and even ordered the same meal. We got cheesecake to go and brought it back to his apartment, we watched a movie on his sofa. The entire time I was trying to get close to him, but he never made a “move.” He walked me to my car, I reached for a hug. He was a total gentleman! I was there for 7 hours! Does he like me?

Anonymous
    August 12, 2017 at 6:43 pm #145244

He is a firefighter and is entering recruit school! That is why I won’t be able to see him. 🙁

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    August 14, 2017 at 11:45 am #145374

hard to tell. see what happens when he comes to organize your classroom. see what happens at dinner or “movie over” that time.
    we’ll know better then.

Louis Richards
    Participant
    August 14, 2017 at 2:03 pm #145404

It is hard to tell but he is a gentleman

Anonymous
    August 15, 2017 at 9:17 am #145408

He IS a gentleman! That’s one of the qualities I like most about him! I left with him already saying, “see you in 11 weeks.” I already said it’s a date next time we see each other. He also has talked about us going to Spain together next summer. I’m sure it has A LOT to do with his recruit school. I hope he likes me because I walked away feeling GREAT about him! 🙂

ellenlaura
    Participant
    August 15, 2017 at 10:18 am #145527

Seems like he does but doesn’t want to rush things.

Anonymous
    August 15, 2017 at 11:58 am #145415

I left that evening with him saying, “I will see you in 11 weeks.” I also said, “It’s a Date” regarding the next time I see him. He didn’t say anything but just smiled. We also talked about going to Spain next summer. So clearly he plans on me being in his life after recruit school, but he never indicated in what capacity that would be (friends or girlfriend). I LOVE that he is a true gentleman. I should also mention that both of us have NEVER been in a relationship, so this is all new. Richard Thompson you are so right that he is just probably focusing on recruit school!