does he like me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

does he like me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 11:58 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bobalover4
    Participant
    September 13, 2017 at 12:02 am #148832
    does he like me?

So there is this guy who I have had a crush on for a while, but it was just a physical attraction crush because I had never talked to him before. Then right before classes started this year he approached me at a university event and introduced himself. He runs a club at my college and we are friends on social media so I messaged him asking questions about the club. Since then we have been messaging back and forth- mostly about his club and school, but also about our own interests. I told him that I really like dancing and he started flirting with me then and trying to connect with me more. I can’t tell if he likes me though because usually he takes a long time to reply to me, but then when he does reply he is pretty nice. Also he hasn’t asked for my number and its been 2-3 weeks. Do you all think he likes me or nah?

Mezaun
    Participant
    September 13, 2017 at 5:16 am #148835

To be really honest with you it seems that he may have other interest….put the ball in his court….and suggest going for a drink, that is the only way you will know whether he likes you or not, face-to-face contact, this way you can size him up, so to speak, simply by seeing how he is around you, how he treats you and you know the rest…body language speaks volume too…Good luck