does he like me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

does he like me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:41 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Cathy812
    Participant
    July 22, 2014 at 12:10 pm #57942
    does he like me?

Hello I am currently dating a guy for the last three weeks before we slept together he was really sweet after we slept together he was still lovely I had to go into hospital for an op and he was even more cute these last three days he said he still likes me but doesn’t want to rush into a relationship or commit just yet as hes going into the raf he thinks we have rushed a bit but what should I do next? Where still dating and he says hes not just with me for sex

Please help

Cat

Ebra82
    Ebra82
    Participant
    July 22, 2014 at 1:09 pm #57946

I guess what he said to you is right so don’t be in rush

Cathy812
    Participant
    July 22, 2014 at 2:01 pm #57948

Ye I know hes not with me for one thing but how do I calm things down now?

ColdIceWater
    Participant
    July 23, 2014 at 1:07 am #58009

You need to give him less attention. He is second guessing his decision to be with you because he knows you are already ready to make the commitment to him. You need to make yourself become more valuable in his eyes. I would start making your life outside of your relationship more of a priority. Also when around him I would suggest you do things like look into furthering your education or career. He will think you are improving the value of yourself and he will be afraid you might realize your better than him and leave the relationship.

runtothesun
    runtothesun
    Participant
    July 23, 2014 at 7:12 am #58026

You need to give him less attention. He is second guessing his decision to be with you because he knows you are already ready to make the commitment to him. You need to make yourself become more valuable in his eyes. I would start making your life outside of your relationship more of a priority. Also when around him I would suggest you do things like look into furthering your education or career. He will think you are improving the value of yourself and he will be afraid you might realize your better than him and leave the relationship.

I agree with this, give him some space to breathe and make him want you

Also, I think you should start having less sex with him and see how he reacts to that

HarmlessThunder
    HarmlessThunder
    Participant
    July 23, 2014 at 2:16 pm #58062

For me personally, I like to be told everything that’s on her mind. If she has a problem or doesn’t know if things are right or wrong or whatever it may be, I WANT her to tell me. I hate it when I’m in the dark about something that I could easily help with. So my answer is always, just tell him how you feel, ask him what he thinks you guys should do and that you want things to continue but you also want him to be comfortable. All people, guys or girls love it when you are open and honest about anything, and it’s the best way to get the right answers.

Itsmejonny
    Itsmejonny
    Participant
    July 24, 2014 at 11:02 am #58126

He’s just making sure. It’s only been three weeks. It’s a good thing.

Cathy812
    Participant
    July 28, 2014 at 8:49 am #58309

Thanks everyone hes now acting more strange I left him all day two days ago and then sent a snap chat saying hi he replied but as I was going to bed I texted saying night. He replied yesterday morn and said sorry I fell asleep I messaged saying morning he replied saying morning hows you he didn’t reply I WhatsApped him a cute pic he replied with awwwww hahaha. With me being ill atm I had to go bk to a and e I texted him saying what was happening and I asked are we still seeing each other he didn’t reply I told him I was out of a and e he asked me wht happened bt he won’t reply to my question about us seeing each other. I spoke to my mate who works with him she said he likes u bt u came on a bit ott ( the medication I am on for my ear has anxiety side affects I think thts y I have been acting strange). I texted a goodbye message to this guy I read it on the Internet that it helps he didn’t reply. He’s 18 I am 22 should I wait for him to message me first or should I come clean?

mariposasdeclaudia
    Participant
    July 29, 2014 at 12:34 pm #58454

I agree with the comment about the second guessing. Remember, guys aren’t commitment-centered. They don;t think about it as much as girls and won’t rush into as quickly as we do.

karmasangel
    Participant
    July 30, 2014 at 3:57 pm #58593
    Reply To: does he like me?

I dont know. This seems a bit eh. Personally I would charge it as a loss and try and move on. :/

SilviaMendez
    SilviaMendez
    Participant
    July 31, 2014 at 9:47 am #58626

I agree with Coldicewater. Give him less attention.
    Unfortunately men love the chase…. and us females have to play that game 🙁

star4
    Participant
    July 31, 2014 at 9:15 pm #58665

Have a distance from him, if he really like you he will come close to you, if not then keep that distance. Also you have to read his body language. Body language tells a lot about people which you can easily understand.
    Good Luck

theguy1991
    Participant
    August 2, 2014 at 1:48 am #58708

ask him why he doesnt feel like commiting?

Peaches706
    Peaches706
    Participant
    August 2, 2014 at 5:19 pm #58725

I say chill out with communication a few days….
    . even a week. Then text him a general text like ” hey how you been?”

Anonymous
    August 6, 2014 at 12:10 pm #58895

Just don’t hurry up – the guy will make everything ok.
    Try to think a little bit less about him

1 2