Does he like me??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does he like me??

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

madlyinlove3
    Participant
    September 7, 2015 at 7:57 pm #85249
    Does he like me??

For all you guys out there…

There’s a guy at my church who I see moderately. During bible class he usually doesn’t talk to me, but when we’re both at events we have non stop conversations.

The last event we were at was at a fancy restaurant. First after his friend got up and let to do something, he started talking to me and my friend. He got up and grabbed a candy and gave one to me first and then my friend (who I’ll call Bev.)
    Once we all sat down, I ended up at a seat next to him, and he kept asking me questions…some which were really random. We would turn to each other at the same time, stare at each other for a moment, then I’d smile and turn back away. Our elbows grazed each other at one point and he didn’t even flinch. Also, my friend jokingly told him that I was “mean” for not wanting to do something, and when I asked him if that made me mean he was like, “No, that doesn’t make you mean, some people just don’t like them.”

Please help? Sorry this is so long!!

darbycrash
    Participant
    September 8, 2015 at 11:46 am #85260

Maybe if you said what some of the questions were that he asked, it would give me a better idea as to whether he likes you or not. The elbow grazing and the last part about him saying you aren’t mean…not really sure those are signs that someone likes you. Engaging you in conversation and making consistent eye contact with you are pretty good evidence. I know when I’m interested in someone, I find it difficult not to look at them when we’re in the same room.

Semsem371
    Participant
    September 8, 2015 at 5:13 pm #85291

Eye contact is one of the main signs of interest, you can talk to him and see or you can play it cool and wait for him to make a move however if hes shy then it could be a long long wait to nothing happening at all

TheBigO
    Participant
    September 8, 2015 at 6:14 pm #85301

Being a guy, guys get told all the time that to talk to a girl all you gotta do is ask questions, even if they’re random. I’d say theres a high chance he’s into you.

madlyinlove3
    Participant
    September 11, 2015 at 10:03 am #85327

He started out with things like “So, what have you been up to today.” And then asked things like

“How was your vacation?”
    “Have you ever broken a bone?”
    “Do you like skateboarding?”
    “What’s your name again?”
    And a bunch of other stuff before bragging about school.

everything
    Participant
    September 11, 2015 at 3:18 pm #85334

Of course he likes you, anyone that talks to someone else usually likes the other person. But, then again many people are social butterflies. If your both around other people don’t expect to get his full attention as he will be distracted by all the other stimulus and so it’s difficult to measure if he’s really into you. Lots of ways to break the tensions, next time say you want some fresh air and ask him to take a walk around the block or something.

BobH1970
    Participant
    September 13, 2015 at 6:15 pm #85350

It sounds like he’s at least interested in getting to know you. Sometimes guys don’t know what they want.

coolio486
    Participant
    September 13, 2015 at 9:12 pm #85354

I would say that he seems to be very interested in at least getting to know you. Could be he is just a shy guy (like myself) and is too nervous to approach you otherwise. I’d go for it and ask HIM out, sometimes that’s all it takes to get things rolling. Just my .02

bruck
    Participant
    September 14, 2015 at 1:10 am #85358

It sounds like he likes you. You need to be sure to be clear to him how you feel.