Does he like me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does he like me

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:05 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

selenagaldamez
    Participant
    January 26, 2016 at 3:35 am #92115
    Does he like me

I had a class with a guy in college a few years ago, he was really funny and I had a crush on him. I ran into him at a placed he was working a few months ago, and yesterday he texted me saying he had my number from before and remembered since he saw me at work. We exchanged like 5 texts and then he said goodnight nice catching up.
    Could he be interested? I do like him and I hope he asks me out. But how do I go about it??

stella517
    Participant
    January 26, 2016 at 7:44 am #92117

It honestly could be he was just being friendly. Is he a friendly kind of guy? He did know you before so he did want to catch up. I’d say just text him again then. Ask him if he wants to hang out or spend time together. Unless you gave HIM the inclination that you’re interested I don’t think he’s just going to ask you out.

Anonymous
    January 26, 2016 at 10:55 am #92140

He texted you to see if you would text back. I think he is a little insecure and needs a push. Like Stella said. Ask him to go with you somewhere where you to can hang out together. Coffee to catch up, a festival that is happening or something like that because you don’t want to go alone. The catching up is cool because you don’t sound desperate or needy. Let him be a gentleman and open the door for you, pull out your chair (might be too much but you can see if he does it) make him drive. RELAX, Do not be serious. At some point you can mention you used to have a somewhat crush on him. If he ask if you still do, tell him you don’t know, we’ll have to see later on….Smile. Telling him you “had” a crush on him will give him a shot of confidence plus warn him to be at his best. I talk from experience. Don’t be desperate, be honest. Laugh at the good joke and boo him on the bad ones.

big_red
    Participant
    January 26, 2016 at 12:38 pm #92162

Yes, he does. If he made the effort to text you out of nowhere, its a no-brainer. He’s just trying to test the waters.

koba112
    Participant
    January 26, 2016 at 5:33 pm #92210

Well he must be interested if he spared a thought for you to text.

RightURKen
    Participant
    January 26, 2016 at 10:30 pm #92234

Yes looks like he likes you. If you want to encourage him to ask you out do things like mention a movie you’d like to see or a restaurant you have been thinking of checking out. See if he picks up the hint.

angelbear077
    Participant
    January 27, 2016 at 7:51 pm #92319

I think he could be interested 🙂

Laross
    Participant
    January 28, 2016 at 10:38 am #92350

There is potential here. I’m not sure he likes you, but he sure wants to get your attention in some way.