Does he like me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does he like me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

thenotorious
    Participant
    March 6, 2016 at 11:06 pm #95093
    Does he like me?

Okay so i have been hanging out with this dude is older than me. we’ve hung out a couple of times but i just want to describe the last time. Friday night he invited me out to his beach house. when i got there we turned on a movie and after a while he started to hold me. The first time he did he just kissed the top of my head. We’ve kissed before. Anyway so after the movie is over we go and walk down the peer and he sees a friend but i stay back and after a while i look in his direction and he’s waving me over. when i got there he was all “you were supposed to follow me” and then after a while he asked if i was ready to go back to the house and i said yes. We started making out things got a little intense but he said he didnt want to go any further. He’s always teasing me and laughs and smiles at me a lot. We ended up falling asleep cuddling.. I woke up and said “Omg I’m sorry ill go now” and he said i didnt have to go. there is so much more but i don’t have room.. Any thoughts?

thenotorious
    Participant
    March 6, 2016 at 11:11 pm #95094

okay so i will add more here, We text when he’s not busy, he sends me links to old love songs to listen too, and his idea of “relationship goals” but idk… I asked him what this was and he really didnt tell me but he texted me and was all “I didnt like when you asked that question, i wanted it to be a surprise but you took some fun out of it lol” and so i still don’t know what the heck he wants? we get sexual sometimes but never more because he always says no. He sent me a song that resembled one of our hangouts once.. i thought that was weird. but I’m not getting any for sure signs that he likes me? he is so confusing! we have a lot of the same interest so we can talk about anything and everything.. sometimes he doesn’t text me all day or sometimes he will sometimes he takes forever to respond sometimes its back to back all night. He never talks about other girls and he’s not on his phone when we hang out. i just don’t know!

LostinLove007
    LostinLove007
    Participant
    March 9, 2016 at 10:53 pm #95331

Hes a mysterious guy. How old are you? Personally hes trying to play hard to get. Or like hes not a person you can communicate with. I hate lack of communication in a relationship its like you’re giving your all to say something for nothing back. Maybe you need to go out with him again. If the last date was at night please try a daytime hangout thing instead, when you think his mind is working for stimulating conversation. Dont kiss him before you talk!!!

LostinLove007
    LostinLove007
    Participant
    March 9, 2016 at 10:55 pm #95332

Hey you can reply to me and I will write back 🙂