Does he like me?

Author
    Comments

• sabrina
    Participant
    August 14, 2016 at 3:41 pm #108185
    Does he like me?

Hi friends, here is my story.
    I had 4 awesome date with a guy. We had a great connection and I was really enjoying it. After the 4th date, we texted for a few days, then I didn’t hear from him for 2 days and then he texted me ” I like our connections and I really respect you, but from where I am at right now, I don’t want us to continue a dating relationship” and he added that “It’s important I let you know that it doesn’t have anything to do with you”. I texted him that it’s okay with me and I respect his decision and we decided to be just friends. After that we texted every so often for two weeks. After that, I was going to a rollerblading event with a group of people and I knew that he might be interested, so I invited him and he went with me. It was kinda hard for both of us to be cool but we both did our best to act as just friends. Anyway, that day, as we were just making fun of each other, he told me that you can play with people’s mind and make them crazy.

sabrina
    Participant
    August 14, 2016 at 3:48 pm #108186

He also added that people should be strong and not let you break them. At the end of the day, he accompanied me to the bus stop and told me to text him as I get home. He was not as usual and his behaviors were contradictory. By the time I got home and before texting him, he sent me a text that he thinks I am very pleasant, positive, and a warm person and that he doesn’t say that about just anybody.
    Here is my question: He is super super nice and I know that I still like to know him more. But I cannot understand what’s going on with him. Does he like me? He is just being super nice and friendly?
    If he likes me, what should I do to get him back?

Thanks a lot

Juicy4003
    Participant
    August 15, 2016 at 8:03 am #108202

Nope he don’t sorry

sabrina
    Participant
    August 15, 2016 at 9:11 am #108187

P.S. I am sure that because I still like him, I did complement him a lot that day and I tried to be nice. So, I don’t know if he is just responding me by being nice or he likes me but something restricts him.

boarderguyx
    Participant
    August 15, 2016 at 10:40 am #108216

I doubt he does. Especially being so clear saying he doesn’t want to date. It could be any number of things and might not necessarily even be about you