Does he like me?

Author
    Comments
  • jools108
    jools108
    Participant
    August 16, 2016 at 2:37 am #108328
    Does he like me?

Hi, I met a farmer at a party recently and we got on really well, didn’t stop talking all night and we ended up kissing and him taking my number. We’ve been on two dates since which were both really good, there was no awkward silences and we did sleep with each other. Only problem is he tends to message just once a day, sometimes none at all but doesn’t usually leave more than a day in between. He’s a farmer and its harvesting so he says it’s because he’s so busy and also not very good at texting back which he did warn me of when I first met him. It’s been a month of us dating, and we’ve not seen each other in 2 weeks because our diaries have been so full we haven’t managed to make time, it’s now also been 5 days since I last heard from him so now I’m confused as to whether he still likes me. I mentioned on the last date that if this was any other guy I would assume the lack of texting meant to he wasn’t interested, he said, I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t like you. What do you think?

jools108
    jools108
    Participant
    August 16, 2016 at 9:04 am #108329

Should I message him and see if he wants to go on another date? Or save myself the embarrassment of him not replying and just leave it?

Dorax
    Participant
    August 21, 2016 at 3:38 pm #108998

Most men like a challenge… If you slept with him it’s possible that he just got what he wanted.