DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does he like me?

Author
    Comments

• Notsure_17
    Participant
    August 31, 2016 at 4:44 pm #110291
    Does he like me?

There’s a consultant who’s doing a lot of work for my division that I have good chemistry and good fun. We’d email a lot during work etc
    Last month on a night outility we hooked up. He kissed me at the bar and one thing led to another.
    I was on vacation the following week and didn’t hear from him – I went back to work the following week and he started messaging me, being flirty. He would walk by my desk a lot and then go red and I’d catch him staring at me a lot. He would text me at night, getting flurty. We continue to work closely but I’m friendly and professional as I am with all colleaguesorts. He was then on vacation for 2 weeks andy text me asking how work was going and had general chat. The following week while I was out for a run in bumped into him – he was out for a walk and we chatted for about 30 mins. Again he was all fidgety and went red. He text me about an hour later and we text. Now he’s getting super flirty, teasing me etc on email.

Notsure_17
    Participant
    August 31, 2016 at 4:47 pm #110292

He emails me about stupid things to make conversation. There’s a problem though that there’s an unofficial company policy of his that they can’t be with clients and he’s up for promotion. He’s 33 and I’m 31

Does he like me? Or is he just looking to get me into bed again? He’s quite shy and I’m playing it cool.

There’s another night out in September and I’m wondering what to do

College2020
    Participant
    August 31, 2016 at 8:41 pm #110300

It definitely sounds like he likes you. Honestly, you need to be straight forward with him about it. Ask him about the policy issue. Talk through it and see what options you both have. Wouldn’t want to get one or both of you fired, right? Good luck!

Notsure_17
    Participant
    September 1, 2016 at 8:59 am #110321

I’m just concerned maybe he wants his ego inflated. In anyway how do I bring up about what’s going on.

Don’t want to waste my time liking someone