Does he like me? And should I message him first?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

vivrant__thing
    Participant
    July 23, 2014 at 10:42 am #58056

My friends convinced me to give online dating a shot this summer. My life lacks excitement and has tooo much monotony… I jumped in w both feet. Me being picky, I ignored riff-raff. One guy who messaged me REALLY caught my eye. He was educated, soooo attractive, seemingly funny and resourceful! (My type)
    We chatted about EVERYTHING for a month. The only issue was he had this once a day response limit going. I didnt complain, just wished he’d apeak to me more frequently. Anywho, I eventually got fed up w his once a day shenanigans and completely deleted POF, besides most of the others were creeps. I ended up using OkCupid. I was relieved. I had gone some great dates so far, and forgot all about the guy. Well, he ends up visiting me on OkCupid and messaging me. First off, how and why did he find me?? Anyway he gave me his #. He says it wont work out. I go back to site again… And guess who likes me and visits me?? Alex. Someone explain him to me PLEASE! Does he like me?

HarmlessThunder
    HarmlessThunder
    Participant
    July 23, 2014 at 2:06 pm #58060

Damn that guy is confusing, lol. I’ll take it from my point of view pretending that I’m the guy. In my view yes, all signs point to it as I’m showing interest in you, and I gave you my number. Plus I also took the extra time to find you when your profile was deleted. All amazing signs. The once a day message thing could be because he’s busy, or doesn’t get online much or whatever. The only confusing part is when he said it won’t work out, why he said that but continued to show interest I have absolutely no idea unless he just said that out of fear.

P.S: I myself am not gay, but I figured I’d just put my 2 cents in anyway

vivrant__thing
    Participant
    July 24, 2014 at 8:39 am #58099

Lol i accidentally wrote this under ‘Gay Dating’ lol silly me

Im beginning to think hes stringing me along, but I understand your angle. I feel thet hes too misleading, to be interested; if he was that into me, there wouldnt be a gray area. Ive decided to block him and go on about my day lol