Does he like me? If so, is he EVER going to ask me out?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:09 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

StrozerKat
    Participant
    July 28, 2016 at 12:36 am #106774

I know it’s long, but there are a lot of layers to this.

I work as a housekeeper at a hotel, and he works front desk. It’s important to note that I’m a shy person, but I am very friendly and I get along with everyone at work. He is definitely not shy, he’s very boisterous and outgoing. And I know for a fact that he’s single.

He started working at the hotel about 3 months ago, and he started looking at me not long after. I noticed him staring at me and being a man of few words around me. I thought that was just how he was, until I noticed that he acted different with everyone else. Then, I noticed that when I laughed at his jokes, he would blush.

Not long after that, he started giving me the 1st floor, so I was walking past front desk all day. He also started taking his lunch with housekeeping, which none of the other 9 front desk people do… and it just seemed like I was having a lot more “coincidental” run ins with him than I would normally have.
    (cont.)

StrozerKat
    Participant
    July 28, 2016 at 12:39 am #106775

I took a week off, and so I thought I would try to add him on Facebook and see how that goes. Well, he didn’t accept, which left me confused. So when I went back to work, I just tried to let it go and forget about him. We’re in different departments, so we dont need to interact, other than him updating me on the status of my rooms… but he would not let that happen. I tried to avoid him for the 2 hours that our shifts overlapped, and he kept trying to talk to me. I was on laundry and he stood in the laundry room doorway so I couldn’t leave and told me that I could go, he would finish my work. Then he called me at home about some work thing and I thought that was weird, cause I’ve never had anyone from work but my manager call me. Needless to say, I was confused about whether he was doing these things cause he liked me or because he felt bad for me… so I maintained that I would just let it go and move on.
    (Cont.)

StrozerKat
    Participant
    July 28, 2016 at 8:47 am #106776

He was still giving me the 1st floor and staring at me and seemingly making up weird excuses to talk to me. I remained confused and kind of hesitant.

I tried to loosen up a little and be less shy. I made small talk, smiled lots even flirted subtly. But he still didn’t seem as comfortable with me as he was with everyone else. He actually seemed to get more nervous and didn’t engage much when I tried to talk to him.

Then, he started doing something I thought was rather risky behavior that I thought he would eventually get in trouble for. He started giving me way less of a work load than everyone else. He would give me half as much, or less, as everyone else.

Anonymous
    July 28, 2016 at 10:04 am #106798

Nice to meet you,
    my name is Diana kurama,
    Please forgive me if i am a disturbance to you,
    it is only that i have something important to discuss with you,
    please Reply me here through my private Email ?
    dianakurama@hotmail.com
    so we can get to know each other better,