Does he like me? Or am i just a friend?

Author
    Comments
  • seestar40
    seestar40
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 3:02 am #107937
    Does he like me? Or am i just a friend?

So i’ve been talking to this guy in my school a lot recently. we usually just send each other memes on DM on instagram, and he would send a lot of sexual content and stuff with sexual innuendoes, and thats about it. i would roast him a lot on his pictures as well, and other people thought we hated each other but we actually were really cool and the roasting was mutual. he got a skype, so i added him to the group chat with our friends. on there, whenever i made a reference to something, he would always find a way to make it dirty or really sexual, and we all thought he was just really funny. there was this one conversation a few days ago where the guys were talking about bra sizes and he asked me what my size was, and i didn’t answer. he invited me to watch movies with his friends today, but i declined and i watched it with my other friends from another high school. our relationship is kind of weird because he calls me a “land whale” and tries to convince me to go outside and actually

seestar40
    seestar40
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 3:03 am #107938

do stuff (which i obviously turn a blind eye to), and i call him a dickhead. we pretty much started our friendship from relating to each other while looking at memes. Our friendship is based pretty much on mutual insults.
    he doesn’t usually do this to other girls, so i dont know if he sees me as a cool friend or something since it’s pretty much a “love/hate relationship”, and my other friends have jokingly noted the “sexual tension” between us. he doesn’t really deny it, but i dont think hes convinced either. in personal messages, hes willing to hear me out when im complaning and vice versa. He talks to me about his shows and stuff about his activities, and I talk about mine. I think despite him being kind of rude and annoying, i think hes really sweet and its pretty cool for him to actually listen to me as i drone on and on and on about stuff.
    our relationship right now is usually just mutual roasting and insulting, but lately i feel like i kind of like him. im pretty sure

Soulja
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 3:41 am #107941

I think the more important question is what do u want?

seestar40
    seestar40
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 8:39 am #107939

he doesnt like me, but im not sure how to approach this situation. what should i do?

edit: he called me hot on multiple occasions, but i dont know if it’s sarcasm because it’s usually with a candid picture of me, and i’ve complimented myself, and said that i was “hot <3”

redlips
    redlips
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 8:52 am #107960

How sure are you that he doesn’t like you?

justonequestion
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 9:09 am #107965

How old are you guys by the way?

Soulja
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 10:05 am #107971

I think insulting and roasting each other is how u guys flirt and since he asked u out there’s a possibility that he does like u. U might just need to ask him if he does like u or not. While u guys are roasting each other just throw it out there and see what he says…that’s the only way ull really know for sure. If u don’t get the answer ur looking for just cover it up with an insult like u guys normally do lol. Don’t be sad or discouraged if he says no either..just keep being urself and maybe things might change in the future. I think u should also be a little cautious..if he started out by sending u alot of sexual stuff maybe he’s just looking for something else.

seestar40
    seestar40
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 1:40 pm #107986

we’re upperclassmen in high school

dauser
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 6:43 pm #108010

It sounds like he likes you.

coliver
    Participant
    August 12, 2016 at 6:29 am #108030
    Reply To: Does he like me? Or am i just a friend?

It does sound like he has an interest!

sabrina
    Participant
    August 14, 2016 at 3:01 pm #108183

He has a crush on you but on his own way. Not everyone shows their interest like that.

jools108
    jools108
    Participant
    August 16, 2016 at 2:24 am #108325

Boys can be so strange sometimes. They don’t know how to show their feelings so will do the oddest things to try and get a girls attention. Try being honest with him and just saying that it would be good to go out for a coffee or something similar.

johnnykkh11
    Participant
    August 16, 2016 at 1:02 pm #108388

Sounds interested

saltlyfe89
    Participant
    August 16, 2016 at 1:19 pm #108399

Sounds like a crush, you guys are young so there will be sexual tension. Only way to really know if wants more than that is to hold off doing anything too sexual. See if he stays in contact, if he does then he’s interested in more.