does he like me or is he just being friendly?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:23 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

confusedgirl75
    Participant
    March 31, 2017 at 11:03 pm #131796

This guy i dont know very well (we are just classmates) has done things that got me interested:
    -answering a question i was assigned to
    -picking my pen up after he told me it fell and i ignored it
    -calmed me down before an oral presentation. afterwards asking if i felt better
    -he makes prolonged eye contact with me, even when i smile, look away and look back again i see him still staring without smiling
    -Sometimes he smiles when we make brief eye contacts
    -He brought my attention to the fact that his heart was beating fast and it made his shirt move
    -i messaged him first privately, reminded him of a due date (regardless that someone in the group chat already reminded us about it), he thanked me two times and said that i’m the best.
    -After a few days i messaged him first again and reminded him of another due date but he didn’t thank me and conversation was very brief. So far i have been the one messaging him first for two times but it has only been about college stuff.

Vycor
    Participant
    April 1, 2017 at 4:00 am #131801

From my experience, guys sometimes treat girls well not for the sake of dating, but to make her feel good about herself. Enjoy his small actions, but don’t overthink it.

NorthernxKING
    NorthernxKING
    Participant
    April 2, 2017 at 1:09 am #131807

You can also ask (if it’s a big university) if he wants to 1 study together 2 go to lunch or 3 (come up with something relevant) to see what his answer is. Most of the time guys don’t immediately assume that ANY girl is interested in them. For me i go into a room at school and almost instantly think ‘Yeah no one here is going to talk to me’ and assume the worst but when I get an opportunity to do something that might spark interest i will take it. especially if it’s something like the “afterwards asking if i felt better” because hopefully she/he will do something exactly like you are doing now and be interested in me so personally yes i think you should hit him up and chill. Plus it’s always more attractive when a woman asks to hang out.