Does he like me, or just as a friend?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:48 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

azgirl201
    Participant
    August 23, 2015 at 9:10 pm #84595

I’ve liked one of my coworkers for a while. About 2 months ago, we matched on tinder.I figured he could’ve just swiped yes because he knew me. I deleted my account and I made another one, and I found out he did the same. Yesterday we matched again. He has been acting different around me lately, he has been talking to me more and we’ve gotten closer, sometimes he’s quiet around me-which is abnormal. A few months ago when he was drunk, he kissed me on the cheek, which he has never done. We’ve been friends for a while, but we’ve never had physical contact except a few hugs. When we went to a party the other night, he told me and another coworker that we looked nice. Then when he drove me home, I noticed he told me again that I looked good. Also, at the party, I met one of his best friends for the first time, and she told me “Are you *my name*? I’ve heard so much about you. Then she told me that he’s said I’m a great photographer and sweet girl. But he talks about other girls with me…

areselle
    Participant
    August 23, 2015 at 10:01 pm #84600

He might be interested in getting to know you more and trying to feel you out to se if your interested in more as well.

katzintheclouds
    katzintheclouds
    Participant
    August 27, 2015 at 9:27 pm #84889

I think it’s time ti initiate some good conversation because it sounds like he’s definitely interested and waiting for you to help make a move!!

azgirl201
    Participant
    August 30, 2015 at 5:56 am #84935

I thought he was interested too, and I asked him out actually (to a concert for someone we both like), and he said he couldn’t because he had plans with family. He also went on a date last night, so I don’t know what to think. :/