DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does he like me, or leading me on?

Author
    Comments

• anchored7
    Participant
    March 26, 2017 at 5:32 pm #131193
    Does he like me, or leading me on?

I met this guy off Tinder and we organised to meet up for a drink. We got on really well and our sense of humour is quite similar. He felt the time was right and kissed me on the first date. After that date he somewhat chased me, we hung out the night after, he would randomly call during the day or at night and then one day it all slowed down. I asked him what was up and he said nothing he was just busy. A few days later we hung out again and I didn’t get home until 3am. He’s started a habit of checking my messages (either fb, snap chat, maybe text) and not getting back to me. I get when people are busy, but then every time I go on fb he’s online but he’s not gotten back to me. He’s told me he likes me, but from experience most guys I’ve dated the chasing has been mutual. It feels like hard work with this guy. He makes me call him and I pick him up when we hang out. I don’t think he just wants to hook up but maybe he doesn’t want to properly date me either…

Any suggestions?

Louis Richards
    Participant
    March 27, 2017 at 11:22 am #131242

Tinder? hmm I would not trust it

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    March 27, 2017 at 12:02 pm #131245

1) it’s tinder…. (not known for long-term relationships or deep relationships)
    2) yeah too much work.. he’s not interested

let him go.

fencer girl
    Participant
    March 27, 2017 at 4:07 pm #131284

I think he might be leading you on

Sara120284
    Participant
    March 27, 2017 at 11:16 pm #131315

I think he may be leading you on, from what I heard Tinder is more about one night stands and hook ups then looking to meet someone for a long term relationship. I would definitely stay away from Tinder and free dating websites, and stick with something like Match.com to meet people.

Dragonroll
    Participant
    March 31, 2017 at 8:54 am #131686

He’s lost interest, but not enough to cut you loose. I think he’s just hanging on until something else comes along or sparks rekindle. Either way you shouldn’t be putting in all the effort. He can chase you or disappear.

Kirb86
    Participant
    March 31, 2017 at 9:41 pm #131791

unfortunately sounds like a lost cause

pvanny1124
    Participant
    April 5, 2017 at 10:43 pm #132278

Don’t find love on dating apps, period!!