Does he like me or not??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does he like me or not??

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:22 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

nicegirl123
    Participant
    May 2, 2016 at 5:08 pm #99502
    Does he like me or not??

So i met this guy (miguel) in a party. When i met him i also met his roomate and the roomates girlfriend. While i was talking to some other friends i overheard the conversation between miguel and his roomates girlfriend and she kept telling him she couldnt believe how pretty i was and how she loved and wanted me to be miguels girlfriend and from all the girls hes been with i was THE ONE. We spent the next few hours of the party together but nothing happened. We exchanged numvers but he texted me a week after and the convos were short. I see him again in a club and hes pretty drunk and starts saying these amazing things like how from all the girls in the club he was looking for me cause he only wants to see me and how beautiful i am and starts teasing me i will be his girlfriend and that he really likes me and wants to know me better etc. I slept with him that night and after he wouldnt stop saying i was the best hes ever had etc, we fall asleep but he cuddled me too much

nicegirl123
    Participant
    May 2, 2016 at 5:10 pm #99503

…(which doesnt bother me but i try to keep distance cause im afraid to fall in love too fast). When we wake up he is completely shy, barely says a few words to me. The nice drunk talk has happened 4 times ever since and each time he says nicer things and makes plans like how he will take me to dinner and hang all day with me. But the next morning when hes sober he doesn’t even text me. Also his friends each time they see us together they say things like how everyone always knew we would be togther and how much they like us together and how they’re jealous im taking theyre spot. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE GUY!! Can someone please explain to me what he really wants from me?! I really like him now and want to know what his intentions are.