DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does he love me?

Author
    Comments

• Chlo
    Participant
    November 7, 2016 at 12:06 pm #116597
    Does he love me?

There’s this guy named Jaykob he always wave hi to me remembers my name talks to my mom and my little brother he smiles at me and we can make deep eye contact. He sat by me at this weekly school we go to and talked to me a lot but also this other girl that I never saw him talking too before. Then last week he sat by her and never talked to me in class and then after lunch and everything he finally walked up to me and talked to me. But during lunch we walked by each other and he smiled at me when we made eye contact and then we saw each other outside and he yelled and waved and said “Hi Chloe!” He always jokes and makes me laugh and he seems happy when I’m laughing at his jokes and listening to him when no one else is. I know I love him and I’m also in love with someone else but I love Jaykob more I’m just wandering if he loves me?

109ball02
    Participant
    November 9, 2016 at 1:23 pm #116841

Im going to assume you are young, no offense. Just because a guy shows a bit of interest does not imply the word ‘love.’ That is a very powerful deep word. He is interested, so are you, thats it.

Alycooleo
    Alycooleo
    Participant
    November 9, 2016 at 3:22 pm #116855

I definitely think he’s interested. If you are not dating steady soon, I would be assertive and ask if he likes you the way you like him. Then I would go out on a date to the movies, or maybe go get some coffee, or go on a walk (and hopefully hold hands)! Could be a great thing, but let him ask you if that’s how you imagine it, if you don’t care who asks who, then I say all the signs are there and you should ask him right away! Best of luck, dear.

Chlo
    Participant
    November 10, 2016 at 10:27 am #116993

I guess you 109ball02 don’t understand that I have a deep connection with him and I’m trying to figure out if he has that too with me. I know love and I love him.

DreamGirl55
    Participant
    November 10, 2016 at 1:23 pm #117052

Oh, yes!

109ball02
    Participant
    November 13, 2016 at 6:20 pm #117163

Well define ‘deep connection.’ Like what is this cosmic galaxies colliding connection you have with him and no other guy on the face of the planet that makes him so different. C

ause you are using words like love while describing a kid in class who sat next to you and gave attention (also did to another girl) Thats it. So be real, you want people to tell you if a kid loves you? Seriously? Look at the big picture: giving attention does not = love. Attraction maybe, but that is different. You say you love this one guy, but you love the jaykob guy more.. cause he sat next to you in class and bla bla. Honestly not to sound rude, but you sound very young and confused. I am saying this all from many years of direct experience. So to answer you question, does he love you: who knows. Is he attracted… maybe. But your question really should be “is this guy attracted to me” cause going on like this you are going to confuse yourself and what love means. Hope this helps

nvs13
    Participant
    November 14, 2016 at 3:32 pm #117254

not love. just interest

Chlo
    Participant
    November 15, 2016 at 9:47 am #117343

Does anybody understand that I know what love is and I’m not young!!!!! 😡🖕🏻