Does he still Like Me??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does he still Like Me??

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:38 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sweetgirl
    Participant
    April 16, 2015 at 4:25 am #77335
    Does he still Like Me??

Me and this guy started texting around December. He told me he liked me. I told him he is not my type really and he said we hold a good conversations and have fun together and im his type. Also I said that we shudnt go out because we work together. So we starting hanging out and texting lots, and we became dating. It lasted for about 1 month, before he broke it off. He said we dont hold a conversation and im too loud for him. So we left it. So we became friends with benefits after that and that lasted a month and half. Then he went all hot and cold on me. One day he was fine with me and we had a good laugh and some days he would just ignore me and be mean, this is all at work, as we dont see each other out work much. My co workers who are around said that he still likes me and always watches me work and listens to my conversation with them. Then he started dating his ex girlfriend who only broke up with him cause she left the country. CONT

sweetgirl
    Participant
    April 16, 2015 at 4:25 am #77336

But she came back but only for a short time. So after a while we didnt really talk only at work, and then we drank together with a couple of other mates. That night my mates left and he stayed, dont know why. We talked to 5 am and then had sex. So Im confused whats going on. Does he still want me? Is his girlfriend a rebound, because we had sex while they are still together. But he never texted me the next day or days later. I saw him at work a few days later and we were just normal. We met in town and i was drunk and all over him and stuff and he seemed to go with it.But after that im still confused on whats up. Should I tell him I still like him or just leave it? I feel like he is giving me mixed signals. He was really into me at the beginning of all this way more than I was.

Nodame
    Participant
    April 16, 2015 at 5:22 pm #77423

He’s playing games with you. Don’t let him play with your emotions. Try and date other people. Good luck, I hope it works out for you

Mkc1114
    Participant
    April 16, 2015 at 9:25 pm #77439

Yeah, it sounds like he is playing games. Cut him off completely! Trust me. It’s hard but it will drive him crazy and it will also help you move on! Good luck!

sweetgirl
    Participant
    April 17, 2015 at 8:27 am #77437

Yea I know. Is it bad that I will just let him. i just want to get over him, Tried dating others didnt work. I work with the guy so I see him all the time, What can and should I do about it?
    I dont want leave my work, as I love it there and they are flexible with me. I think if i didnt see him all the time it would be easier to get over him.

Anita
    Participant
    April 18, 2015 at 9:18 pm #77529

You should get over him

ross91082
    Participant
    April 18, 2015 at 11:13 pm #77530

it will take time but it will become easier

grande123
    Participant
    April 19, 2015 at 5:53 pm #77549

straight up ask him what’s going on. clear the air. then move on with the relationship or move on without him!

Sorsha
    Sorsha
    Participant
    May 1, 2015 at 12:39 am #78232

He’s a real player. Don’t waste more time with him.

cluelessINdating
    Participant
    May 1, 2015 at 10:37 am #78254
    Reply To: Does he still Like Me??

Sounds like he’s playing you. He probably gets a kick out of the fact that you are so into him and you cant have him. Maybe he acts nice to you from time to time so that you keep chasing him. my friend was a little bit of a player when he was younger and he said “its like giving some candy to kids. you got to give them candy so they keep coming back but you cant give them too much”. Some guys are like that. you probably think about him a lot when you are not doing anything so my advice is move on and start dating or keep yourself very busy. Give yourself more responsibilities. Do more at work. join a club or something.

curiouscutie
    curiouscutie
    Participant
    May 2, 2015 at 1:13 am #78329

You don’t need him

jverde
    Participant
    May 7, 2015 at 10:40 am #78584

I think you’ve given him far too much of you without asking for anything in return. I think that’s why he feels like he can string you around, because he knows you’ll let him. You get what you demand. Leave him alone. He is wishy-washy and you can do so much better! You made yourself too available and he fed off of that.

GoodbyetoYesterday
    Participant
    May 8, 2015 at 1:07 pm #78625

he’s a player!!