Does he think I'm easy? Going to guy's house after first date.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:00 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

gkly
    Participant
    April 27, 2016 at 1:37 am #98874

We met up for a drink and he extended it to dinner, walk, drink and walk. Then we got on a cab and got off at his place. He said let’s have a drink at his place. I told him I don’t go to guy’s house and he said “don’t worry I’ll take you to cabs when you want to.”
    We were at his couch talking sipping a drink, with a movie on (no sound because music was on). He put a blanket over and we watched movie in silence. Later he touched my hand and his leg touched my leg. He cuddled and said he’s gonna kiss me and kissed my head, ears then neck. He asked to kiss him on the lips but I hesitated. It took a while but we ended up making out. Heavily. With butt grabbing. He wanted me to touch him too, but I said I’m not used to this and this is too fast for me.
    Eventually I did go home after I said I’m going home. He said ok and took me downstairs, grabbed cab and gave a light peck. I received a text “did you get home safely” when I got home.
    He knows I never slept with a guy before.

gkly
    Participant
    April 27, 2016 at 1:39 am #98875

<<continued>> The next day he said “glad to hear that (I got home safely). Going to gym now.” He’s the most boring texter I met so far, so I didn’t know what to say and just left it here. It’s been nearly a week now and he’s leaving the town for 6wks for business trip (he told me this when we first met).
    Even though I told him I don’t go to guy’s house, I did go, made out and let him touch me (I didn’t touch him). Does he think I’m easy now? Did he lose respect for me?

coldturkey
    Participant
    April 27, 2016 at 6:19 pm #98991

Only that guy knows what he is thinking so it doesn’t make sense for you to get all stressed about it. If you feel that you’re moving too fast,,,then you are for you and that should be all that matters. So since you know you don’t feel comfortable doing what you did…then just take it slow and leave the date by getting into a cab and you alone going to your home for the night. If he likes you..he will contact you again.If this guy doesn’t contact you..he thought maybe he would get lucky…if he reaches out to you..take it slow with him this time.

angela1234
    Participant
    April 27, 2016 at 9:27 pm #98998

Agree with the previous response, who knows what he is thinking. More importantly is how you feel about yourself. We all act impulsively at some stage and no matter what it is we do we learn how those things have impacted on us and what we feel comfortable with in future. Don’t be too hard on yourself and what this guy thinks. If he cares he will be back.